Monday 25 March 2019

When you have no plan...

As many of you know, I like to create with just a vague plan - that way I am always surprised in how things turn out.  For this project all I have decided on is the paper.  I am using Graphic 45's A Perfect Gentleman Deluxe Collectors Edition.  After that sky is the limit. 

So what does it mean to start a project with no plan?  Often it can mean cutting, scoring, recutting and so on.  Is this how things have started with this project?  You bet and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Here is a glimpse at the beginning.  I will post more as the project progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment.

Down the Rabbit Hole

  Today I am sharing my Design Team projects Conjurer of Dreams. Our March theme is Down the Rabbit Hole Theme and I had a lot of fun playi...