Sunday 26 February 2023

Steampunk Love - Feb DT project for Gecko Galz

Steampunk love - great time to join the Gecko Galz Design team!!! Without further ado, here is my first DT project and I must say I am totally love with my Steam Queen. For my wall art, I utilized a picture fame I had for years as it was time for a face lift. I took the image of my Steam queen blew it up, added bits and pieces from the steam fantasies junk journal kit, used stamps from the cogs & heart stamp set, added some metal cogs and viola!!!
As the theme is steampunk love I had to make a few cards as well using the steam town girl papers- hope you enjoy the projects.
Along with medal cogs, wheels and bit from stash, I utilized the following products:









Don't forget to check out the Gecko Galz blog at: https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/

Thanks for visiting.  Remember to create like crazy and cut with wild abandon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment.

May 2024 Gecko Galz Steampunk Challenge

 First May challenge done!!! This steampunk image is just adordable and has so many options.  I opted to make a collage for my art journal a...