Saturday 2 December 2023

Winter Elegance DT Projects

December!!! There is so much much going on at Gecko Galz - you simply need to hope on over and check it out!!   https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/

Our December theme is Winter Elegance - as this is my favorite time of year I thoroughly enjoyed creating these projects.  So many beautiful images - thank you Gecko Galz.

First up is my mailbox - love the simple elegance of this!!!


Then I fussy cut elements to add to this cute sled and make an adorable ornament.


This layout is simply magical and I can't wait to use it.  


And then finally a few cards 


Thanks for stopping by.  Remember to create like crazy and cut with wild abandon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment.

Gecko Galz Floral Dreamland Challenge

  Hello!!! Today is my day share my Floral Dreamland Design Team projects. I used elements from the April Card toppers, Pixie Dust Collage ...