Tuesday 2 January 2024

All You Need is Love - Gecko Galz

My day on the Gecko Galz blog.   Our theme is All You Need is Love and I had a lot of fun altering items for this challenge.  First of all I altered a bracelet and then a glass jar that is waiting to be filled with love notes.  Because I am loving my art journal, I also made a collage and then finished off with some cards.

You can check it all out at http://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ While there, don't forget to check out today's freebee every in honour of Gecko Galz 14th birthday. 










2 comments:

  1. Tanis this are absolutely gorgeous, but my favotite is the Love jar that will be filled with notes. Thanks for sharing your talent.
    Julia
    GG-DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julia - Yes I am filling it now - I will give it to my hubby - it just is fun!!!

      Delete

Please comment.

Gecko Galz Floral Dreamland Challenge

  Hello!!! Today is my day share my Floral Dreamland Design Team projects. I used elements from the April Card toppers, Pixie Dust Collage ...