Saturday 2 March 2024

Magical Mushroom fun at Gecko Galz

Today is my day over at Gecko Galz to share my March Design Team projects. Magic Mushrooms is such a fun theme and I had fun showing the magical side of things.

To start I created a magical lighted Fairy box - I love how this shines - makes us all believe in the magic inside of us.


Then it was time to give my project idea book a facelift.


For my cards, I have a sense that we are all magical, mystical creatures.




For this card, I used my free image from the blog for Februrary - this image is so beautiful, powerful and inspiring I simply had to use it.



And then I finished with a fun collage for my art journal.


Thank you for looking. Check all the amazking products on Gecko Galz etsy shop at https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/geckogalz?ref=usf_2020.

Remember to create like crazy and cut with wild abandon!!!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment.

April Christmas Challenge

 Being a Christmas freak I love that Gecko Galz has a monthly Christmas challenge!!!!  April's image is absolutely beautiful and I simpl...