Friday, 8 November 2024

Christmas Magic

 This month our theme at Gecko Galz is Christmas magic!!! Christmas is my absolute favorite time of year so I was super excited to create for this theme.  I had a lot of fun altering items this round - a clock, a container and a banner.  Of course I made Christmas cards too.  As you can see Santa is my favorite!!!  The cardinals featured are free images from the blog - be sure to check it out as free images are posted each day a DT project is featutred.  https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/.

Enjoy and remember to create like crazy and cut with wild abandon. 







You can find the products I used here:
https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/209443688/santa-clause-digital-domino-and-circles?
https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/1000181788/christmas-signs-and-banners-digital?
https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/164496367/santa-clause-lane-digital-collage-set?
https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/1622805595/compliments-of-the-season-junk-journal?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment.

2026 Gecko Galz Blog Hop

  Welcome to the Gecko Galz 16th Annual Blog Hop! Tricks and Treats Blog Hop We are so excited to welcome you to this year's Gecko Galz...