Monday 22 May 2023

New Monthly Card Challenge at Gecko Galz

 Have I mentioned how many cool things there on the Gecko Galz site?  Well just to add to the fun, Leanne has now started a monthly card challenge and this month's free image is absolutely stunning!!!  Don't take my word for it - check it out for yourself.  But first, here is my submission for this month's card challenge.  Remember create like crazy and cut with wild abandon.  I simply love this card front - in minutes I had this beautiful birthday card for a very special lady.


Get your free image here: http://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/p/monthly-card-challenge.html


1 comment:

  1. Such a fabulous card for your friend, Tanis - she's sure to love it! I love the smaller fussy cut butterfly added as an embellishment.
    Thank you for joining the May free card image challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment.

Conjurer of Dreams May 2024 DT Projects - Natures Embrace

Today I get to share my May Conjurer of Dreams DT makes for our Nature's Embrace theme. I am enjoing doing 12x12 layouts again and for ...