I certainly do enjoy doing the challeges over on the Gecko Galz blog!!! February's ATC challenge is snarky valentines and I must say I had fund with this one!!
Thanks for looking. Be sure to check out all of the challenges at https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
October FB challenges at Gecko Galz
October is here and time for new challenges over on the Gecko Galz Facebook page. Remember to create like crazy and cut with wild abandon...
-
Hello Everyone! We want to welcome everyone to the Gecko Galz 13th Annual Blog Hop This is our Tricks and Treats Blog Hop! We have 13 A...
-
Hello Everyone! We want to welcome everyone to the Gecko Galz 14th Annual Blog Hop This is our Tricks and Treats Blog Hop! We...
-
Hello Everyone! We want to welcome everyone to the Gecko Galz 15th Annual Blog Hop This is our Tricks and Treats Blog Hop! We have 14 ...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please comment.