Saturday 27 April 2024

It's About Time - Conjurer of Dream DT project

 Today I get to share my latest Design Team projects for Conjurer of Dreams.  Our theme is It's about Time and I took time to every level I could.  First up is the time in  life of Buddy Buds our pup.  I love how this 121x12 layout turned out. You can find all of these amazing images at https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/ConjurerofDreams?ref=usf_2020


My next creation celebrates time forsaken or time gone by. I love the western feel to this collage.


Up next is a page for my art journal.  I love how the wood background just makes the time pieces pop!!


Of course cards are always a must - a little fussy cutting, scraps and a great sentiment - viola cards for any occassion. 





Remember to create like crazy and cut with wild abandon.  Thanks for looking.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment.

May 2024 Gecko Galz Steampunk Challenge

 First May challenge done!!! This steampunk image is just adordable and has so many options.  I opted to make a collage for my art journal a...