Friday 24 May 2024

May Fantasy Challenge at Gecko Galz

 Today I have a couple of firsts - first fantasy challenge over at Gecko Galz and my first time playing with stencils and opaque paste.  I used my Distress inks to colour the Mintay Chippies tag then I took a stencil and covered it with Tim Holtz opaque paste - after that I took my inkers and just rubbed colour where it struck me.  I love this image of the fairy riding her snail and really wanted to show it off.  Enjoy and checkout the challenge at https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/p/gecko-galz-stamp-challenge.html.



This tag will be used on a gift bag or in my art journal - it is just too sweet not to share.  Remember to create like crazy and cut with wild abandon. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment.

Dreams Take Flight

  Here are my September - Let your Dreams Take Flight - DT projects. I really utilized a number of collections and had such a blast at how t...