Tuesday 17 September 2024

Dreams Take Flight

 Here are my September - Let your Dreams Take Flight - DT projects.

I really utilized a number of collections and had such a blast at how things came together. First up I did a 12x12 layout featuring Steampunk Lass, Vintage Road Map and images from Steampunk backgrounds. The 4 collages that follow feature Desert Dreams, Old West Ghosts, Eerie Wheat Fields, Rusty Trucks, Steampunk Wedding Couple, Ghost Dance and Vintage Ephemera. I also used a wooden frame and scraps from my stash. I finished up with two cards showcasing Gypsy Art. And to think I really had no idea what to make this month. LOL















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment.

Dreams Take Flight

  Here are my September - Let your Dreams Take Flight - DT projects. I really utilized a number of collections and had such a blast at how t...