Thursday, 8 January 2026

Winter Wonderland

 Today I share my January DT creations for Gecko Galz.  Winter Wonderland is our theme and I had a lot of fun with this one. 

First up is the mitten decor piece - it is currently hanging on my door.  I used a piece from the Mintay Mitten album base and then decorated with these gorgeous winter birds. 



This frame card is perfect for my cardinal loving friend who celebrates a birthday this month. 



These final two can be cards, journal pages or parts of larger 12x12 layouts - I haven't decided.


Thanks for stopping and looking.  Remember to create like crazy and cut with wild abandon!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous projects and they are beautiful designs too, loving the detail on your mitten New Year, Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Please comment.

October FB challenges at Gecko Galz

 October is here and time for new challenges over on the Gecko Galz Facebook page.   Remember to create like crazy and cut with wild abandon...