Monday, 1 June 2026

Mintay Papers Layout Challenges

I am having so much fun with the Mintay Papers year-long layout challenges.  Each month you capture your memories - no pressure a year to create -  love it.  Here are my February and March creations.  Remember to create like crazy and cut with wild abandon!!!

Check out Mintay Papers on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/2150155635278177

#mintaylayoutchallenge_mar2026

March jeeping is always a mixed bag - sun, mud and snow!! We always have fun. For this layout I used Mintay Papers The Great Outdoors Wildwood Secrets and Woodland cardstock stickers. I grabbed the mixed 9 stencil for some added inked elements. The white on the paper reminded me of snow so I had to use it. !!!!




#mintaylayoutchallenge_feb2026

February layout - I got to spend 3 glorious days with my twin niece and nephew in Victoria- my heart is full!!! Rain, shine and lots of hijinks!!!
For this layout I used Mintay Papers Lighthouse collection.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment.

October FB challenges at Gecko Galz

 October is here and time for new challenges over on the Gecko Galz Facebook page.   Remember to create like crazy and cut with wild abandon...