Thursday 23 August 2018

Book box with mini albums

Hello everyone.  Today I want to share a project I finally finished.  A few months ago I took a course taught by Kelly Brandt in Kamloops, BC based on Ginger Ropp's (My Sisters Scrapper) design to create a book box and three mini albums.  I used the Graphic 45 book box, Graphic 45 French Country collectors addition as well as Tim Holtz's pulley wheels.

I hope you enjoy the quick video above showing this project.  As always, I strayed from the page adding wheels, flips, waterfalls and upside down elements.  I am inspired by many designers and enjoy following their tutorials but more often than not - I stray from the page and let the design take on whatever creative inspiration I have.  I look forward to reading your comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment.

April Christmas Challenge

 Being a Christmas freak I love that Gecko Galz has a monthly Christmas challenge!!!!  April's image is absolutely beautiful and I simpl...