Hello everyone. I often hear people say what do you do with all your scraps? Well I save them and then use them on cards!! Here are few of the examples and a quick video. I hope you enjoy and are inspired to use up your own scraps. I even collect scraps from other crafters - possibly an addiction but I am okay with that lol. Have a great day crafting everyone!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nevermore
Today I share my October Nevermore projects for Gecko Galz. These collages will find their way onto spooky cards and layouts. Happy Octobe...
-
Hello Everyone! We want to welcome everyone to the Gecko Galz 13th Annual Blog Hop This is our Tricks and Treats Blog Hop! We have 13 A...
-
Hello Everyone! We want to welcome everyone to the Gecko Galz 14th Annual Blog Hop This is our Tricks and Treats Blog Hop! We...
-
Hello Everyone! We want to welcome everyone to the Gecko Galz 15th Annual Blog Hop This is our Tricks and Treats Blog Hop! We have 14 ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please comment.