Thursday 28 February 2019

Hello everyone here is the start of my latest project using a Graphic 45 Square tag and pocket album as well as the Tropical Travelogue, City Scapes and Penny's Paper Dolls Family collections.  I decided to change things up, turn the album into a suitcase and build a little steamer trunk to go with it.
This was a very fun project.  The only plan I had was the products I was using, after that, it was simply whatever my creative brain came up with.  I must say I have the most fun when I just start sticking stuff down and just let the process happen.  One of these days I may plan a project out start to finish....or not...
So here is a quick video of the finished project - I hope you enjoy it.  I look forward to seeing your comments.  Happy crafting!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment.

 Today I am sharing my April Design Team projects for Gecko Galz.  Etheral Spring definitely took me too a cheery place full of colour, whim...