Wednesday 22 May 2019

Love Notes

Hello everyone!!!

I just wanted to share a few pictures of the anniversary present I made my husband - we have been together 32 years and simply put I love that boy.  I was very touched when my husband shared pictures of his gift on Facebook - the comments and outpouring from everyone have been amazing.

For this project I used a Graphic 45 Travel Journal, the Graphic 45 Love Notes collection, the Love Notes solids and patterns as well as the journaling cards, chipboard and stickers.  All of this was transformed into the anniversary present below, full of love notes, memories and our story over the last 32 years.  I hope you enjoy it.





This is our story - more than 60 pages of why I love my husband and our incredible journey together.




When my husband posted this on Facebook he stated that it made him cry.  He never ceases to amaze me.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment.

Down the Rabbit Hole

  Today I am sharing my Design Team projects Conjurer of Dreams. Our March theme is Down the Rabbit Hole Theme and I had a lot of fun playi...