Tuesday 2 July 2019

Happy Birthday baby!!!

Happy Birthday Baby!!!

My husband celebrated his 67th birthday July 1st - so of course I had to make a card!!!
For this card I used Pip Art's Follow the Stars Home Stamp and my Misti.  I will say colouring a stamp is a new venture for me.  I used my Zig Pens (yes I still have these and love them)!!
Once the stamp was coloured, I cut it out, mounted it on some scraps of barn board paper I had  in my stash and poof Birthday Card done.  I am very pleased with how this card turned out especially as I have never stamped anything and added colour to it prior to this card.  As always, I got my stamp from my favorite scrapbook store - Aall Scrapbook Essentials in Kamloops, BC or online at aallscrapbookessentials.com

Happy crafting!!! By for now, until we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment.

 Today I am sharing my April Design Team projects for Gecko Galz.  Etheral Spring definitely took me too a cheery place full of colour, whim...