Sunday 26 November 2023

November Victorian Fantasy - GG DT projects

 Hello there.  Well today I am up on the Gecko Galz blog with my November Victorian Fantasy projects.  This theme really pushed me - which I love.  I love the era but don't often create with that in mind - so I really enjoyed this. I made a double page spread for my art journal, altered a tin, created cards, altered a postcard and created an additional collage for my journal. !!!

Check out https://www.etsy.com/shop/geckogalz for amazing products.

Remember to create like crazy and cut with wild abandon. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment.

Gecko Galz Floral Dreamland Challenge

  Hello!!! Today is my day share my Floral Dreamland Design Team projects. I used elements from the April Card toppers, Pixie Dust Collage ...