Sunday 4 April 2021

Graphic 45 Voyage Beneath the Sea Mini Album

 












Here is my second submission for the Graphic 45's 2021 Brand Ambassador call. This time I created a mini album with Graphic 45's Voyage Beneath the Sea. This is such a fun collection and had my creative brain in overdrive. #g45bacall2021
Graphic 45
On the front of the album, I cut and mounted the shape of an old time deep sea diving helmet complete with a see through portal.
For portal I used the discarded cardboard ring from a roll of Sookwang tape, acetate and crafting wire to add dimension and a really fun element. I couldn't be happier with the result. I hope you enjoy this project.
Remember to create like crazy and cut with wild abandon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment.

May 2024 Gecko Galz Steampunk Challenge

 First May challenge done!!! This steampunk image is just adordable and has so many options.  I opted to make a collage for my art journal a...