Sunday 4 April 2021


Here is my submission for Graphic 45's 2021 Brand Ambassador call.  I created this Christmas house using Graphic 45's Christmas Time collection, chipboard, paper hinges and embellishments.
The final push to through my hat in the ring came from the overwhelming response I had to the original Christmas Time house and mini album I posted a few weeks back.
I am a self-proclaimed Graphic 45 freak and love everything Graphic 45.  Thank you for watching, please subscribe to my YouTube channel and remember...
Create like Crazy and Cut with Wild Abandon!!!
Here are a few more pictures including the template for the front of the house.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment.

May 2024 Gecko Galz Steampunk Challenge

 First May challenge done!!! This steampunk image is just adordable and has so many options.  I opted to make a collage for my art journal a...