Sunday 4 April 2021

Here is my submission for Graphic 45's 2021 Brand Ambassador call - my Christmas house made with Graphic 45's Christmas Time collection. #G45BACall2021 Graphic 45 I will say it was the overwhelming response to the walk through video I posted a few weeks ago with my original Christmas Time house and mini album that gave me the push to finally throw my hat into the ring. I have included the link to the YouTube tutorial for my Christmas Time house below. As a self-proclaimed Graphic 45 freak, I am over the moon at the opportunity to share my love of creating and all things Graphic 45. More pictures, including a close up of the template for the front of the house can be found on my blog The Creative Outpost at https://tanisbuckton.blogspot.com/ Here is the link to my tutorial - enjoy. https://youtu.be/c6f878j-IXo #graphic45 #minialbum #creativeoutpost #diy #boxes #papercrafts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment.

May 2024 Gecko Galz Steampunk Challenge

 First May challenge done!!! This steampunk image is just adordable and has so many options.  I opted to make a collage for my art journal a...