Monday, 25 March 2019

When you have no plan...

As many of you know, I like to create with just a vague plan - that way I am always surprised in how things turn out.  For this project all I have decided on is the paper.  I am using Graphic 45's A Perfect Gentleman Deluxe Collectors Edition.  After that sky is the limit. 

So what does it mean to start a project with no plan?  Often it can mean cutting, scoring, recutting and so on.  Is this how things have started with this project?  You bet and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Here is a glimpse at the beginning.  I will post more as the project progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment.

October FB challenges at Gecko Galz

 October is here and time for new challenges over on the Gecko Galz Facebook page.   Remember to create like crazy and cut with wild abandon...