Saturday 20 July 2024

Fantasy challenge

 One great thing about scorching heat is it drives a person indoors to do what else???? Create!!! I am back with the July Fantasy challenge over on the Gecko Galz blog.  https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/p/gecko-galz-stamp-challenge.html

Lots of time to take part and great prizes up for grabs!!! Here is my take on the fantasy challenge.


This is now going to be a flip in my art journal - very pleased with how it turned out.  Lots of glitter (hard to see) scraps and this cool butterful from my stash.  Remember to create like crazy and cut with wild abandon.  Thanks for stopping by!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment.

Dreams Take Flight

  Here are my September - Let your Dreams Take Flight - DT projects. I really utilized a number of collections and had such a blast at how t...