Monday 8 July 2024

Sea of Dreams July Gecko Galz Challenge


Today's share for Gecko Galz Design Team has to do with Sea of Dreams.  First up is my dreamy collage featuring this gorgeous image from Oceans Blue Collage Sheet. 


But I couldn't just stop at one image from Oceans Blue so collge sheet number  2 happened!!
 


And finally I altered a tin with Oceans Blue and the Fish Camp collage sheets - perfect for that special gift!!!  I love to repurpose things - especially when they can get another life.



These gorgeous cards were made with the  June card Kit - so versatile and so fun to use!!!





Have a great day.  Remember to creat like crazy and cut with wild abandon.
https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/1726332668/oceans-blue-digital-collage-set?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment.

Dreams Take Flight

  Here are my September - Let your Dreams Take Flight - DT projects. I really utilized a number of collections and had such a blast at how t...