Tuesday 16 July 2024

July Gecko Galz FB challenges

 I also figured I would try my hand at a few July Facebook challenges at  https://www.facebook.com/groups/654948344560159

First up is the new tag challenge - this image is absolutely stunning!!!  This is a brand new challenge on the FB page so come join the fun!!!



The second challenge I completed was this loaded pocket for Mermaid Dreams.  Pocket is stuffed with tags and still has plently of room for other goodies - great addition to a journal or scrapbook page. 


Hope you enjoy these - remember to create like crazy and cut with wild abandon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment.

Dreams Take Flight

  Here are my September - Let your Dreams Take Flight - DT projects. I really utilized a number of collections and had such a blast at how t...